The mulled wine aperitif and delicious snacks are served in the Christmas village of the large and impressive "Glück auf" cavern, along with entertaining curling.
Our tunnel train Benno transforms into the Polar Express and then takes your guests to the event cavern, where enchanting winter decorations and animations can be admired.
After a delicious meal, you will return to the Christmas village for the finale. The guests can decorate delicious gingerbread hearts, eat the winter desserts and they have another possibility for revenge at the unique underground curling tournament.
Basic price CHF 8500, plus CHF 120 per person for catering.
- Glühweinapéro (Selection Hagerbach) with delicious appetizers and other drinks
- Christmas village in the "Glück auf" cavern with curling rink, decoration and music
- Train ride with "Polarexpress"
- Event cavern for starter and main course with winter decorations and animations
- Three-course menu "Winter"
- Drinks with wine, beer, water and coffee
- Service and technology by the Hagerbach Test Gallery
Optional, but ideal for the experience:
Live ice carving "Santa" CHF1850
Photobox with unlimited prints CHF 1190