It is important to us that our employees and guests follow the rules to minimize the transmission of diseases.
1. all persons clean their hands regularly.
2. the organizer and operator ensure that the different groups of guests do not mix.
3. employees and other persons keep a distance of 1.5 m between each other. For work at an unavoidable distance of less than 1.5 m, employees should be minimally exposed by shortening the duration of contact and/or implementing appropriate protective measures.
4. regular cleaning of surfaces as required.
5. adequate protection of particularly vulnerable persons.
6. send home sick persons in the company and instruct them to follow the (self-)isolation according to BAG.
7. consideration of specific aspects of work and work situations to ensure protection.
8. inform employees, organisers and other persons concerned about the requirements and measures and involve them in their implementation.
9. implementation of the specifications in management in order to efficiently implement and adapt the protection measures
10. events up to a maximum of 300 people are allowed, as long as the distance rule can be observed. If compliance with the distance rule of 1.5 meters is not possible due to the nature of the event, local conditions, or for operational or economic reasons, the contact details of the guests must be recorded in order to trace any chains of infection. The organizer must be able to have the contact details of all persons to be contacted in case of contact tracing.